Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Darndest Things Kids Say


We have really been blown away lately by our youngest Brinley.  She seriously asks us when is she going to turn 6 everyday, but I know she thinks she is a teenager!!  Scary!!!!!   Well...Blake is out of school, and I saw this all transpiring from another room.  Brinley is all decked out in her boots, a big furry coat and a baby stroller with Lucy.  She says this to Blake:

Brinley:  ahhhh holy crap I'm late for camp.

Blake:  What camp?

Brinley:  For Lucy.

Blake:  ohhhh  (he does not want to say too much, so she will keep going on!).

Brinley:  Look I can see her teacher already. I’m sixteen and I can’t even drive, and my Mom is at a stupid meeting. she’s practically been there all day.. .not all day, and she does this everyday.


The poor kid is soo bored.  She accessorizes daily, so you should see her room.  At least 3 outfits a day.  New nail polish color everyday...plus you can see the trail of polish on floors, bathroom counters, granite kitchen counters.  Oh...what funn!!!  She can even do her right hand now.  She is a hoot to follow around!!!!  Her family sure loves her,  she doesn't miss much, and she's hardly shy!!!



No comments: