Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SP Rugby






Ok....these are pics...so that down the line we can prove to our posterity that Blake Ammon Farrow played Rugby. I don't do so good at watching my only son play brutual sports. I have been known to come running down bleachers when Blake was 10 and played basketball, when he got the air knocked out of him. So, when Blake asked me to come watch his first game and I did. I ended up leaving 20 minutues into the game.

Blake was indeed one of the superstars of the team, and he really, love playing it this season. He got great work outs, had good friends playing along side him and only had one concusion. As you can see his cousin, Landon came to watch him play. They later decided to call me to tell me he had been injured. I was cool.....came down to the field, made no scene, but after visions of Sunny Bono dieing after skiing into a tree, we took a drive to the emergency room. When we got to scripps, they got him in really quick, cause I had called earlier about if I should bring him in. When we got there, the image tech, said....wow, must be a busy day for injuries, a lady called in and is bringing her son in too. We laughed, cause it was us!!! Blake just said, "Yes, Rugby is brutual"!!!

No comments: